Twitter users @AndItsTito and @GrandMofongo appeared in the compilation of Microsoft, which the company last week mistakenly gave testers, references to the new version of Windows 10. It is marked as Windows 10 Advanced Pro for PCs and it seems that a significant demands on the hardware.
@AndItsTito found in system files even mention the three editions that do not yet exist today:
- Windows Server 2016 ServerRdsh,
- Windows 10 Pro for Advanced PCs,
- Windows 10 Pro N for Advanced PCs.
The leaked slide Microsoft characterizes the new edition as Windows 10 Pro Advanced PCs and indicates its four main features:
- mode for workstations - will optimize the operating system for maximum performance. It focuses on powerful hardware and the "typical workload for demanding computing and graphics."
- Resilient File System - is a successor to the NTFS file system, it indicates the refs. It is optimized for large data volumes, such offers. automatic integrity check called. data scrubbing.
- Faster handling of files - as workstations usually work with large volumes of data, Microsoft has included SMB Direct, which promises high throughput, low latency and low CPU overhead when accessing shared items on the network.
- Expanded hardware support - will be a maximum of 4 computers with processors and 6TB of memory. For Windows 10 only supports two processors and 512 GB of memory.
Since the new edition of Windows 10 is to provide a performance by processing the large volumes of data it will probably intended primarily for business scenarios and specific tasks.